In this week’s article, we deal with crew assignments, coffee, and memes.
How do I get through my crew assignment?
Failing to be optimistic
Dear Failing to be Optimistic,
First off… same.
Second, I barely survived my crew assignments, but this is how I did it…
1. Groaning a lot
2. Bringing a bag of Swedish fish and share it with everybody, in order to get people to like you, and to share germs so you can all get sick and bond over it.
3. Developing a talent crush on one of the members of the cast, even though nothing happens, you’re just a horny mess and you’re bored.
4. Reenacting the show backstage with your extremely exhausted crew members, and have stage management yell at you.
5. Reading erotic novels out loud during the intermission of the show.
6. Actually don’t do that, it’ll probably get you kicked out of the crew assignment, and then you’ll have to do a new one, so behave.
I feel like I am getting in my own way and am letting myself down. How do I get myself out of this?
If you are getting in your own way, as quoting Patrick Star:
Dear Crazy Kazoo Lady,
Where’s the best place to get coffee in Oklahoma City?
Dear Caffeine Deprived,
The best coffee shop in OKC? I don’t know, but for five bucks, I can make you a cup of coffee with the cheap hazelnut creamer I got from the dollar store.
STOP BY MY PLACE, I’M LONELY!
Crazy Kazoo Lady has life experience and is ready to share it with the world. She’ll answer your questions and give you advice on everyday problems. Email any questions to email@example.com.