I’ve heard a lot of comments lately, especially through election discussions, about the destruction caused by the generation of college students. I created a list of claims I’ve heard against millennials and OCU students and backed them up with pictures.
1. They’re always on their phones.
2. They never go outside.
3. They feel entitled.
4. They’re killing the economy by not spending enough money.
5. They spend way too much money on useless things.
6. They don’t stay true to the faith they were raised in.
7. They have no real direction in life.
8. They’re offended by everything.
9. They’re only out for themselves.
10. They listen to bad music.
11. They get degrees in useless art majors.
12. They always talk about inappropriate topics.
If you disagree or think of another way millennials are ruining everything, comment below!