Student Publications has named its 2014-15 editorial board members. The board is responsible for overseeing the publication of Oklahoma City University’s three student publications: The Campus newspaper, The Constellation yearbook and MediaOCU.com.
Returning Editor-in-Chief Amy Fuhrman will lead the editorial board with the help of incoming Associate Editor Emily Wiley. Wiley, a mass communications sophomore from Moore, Okla., is new to the editorial board.
The other editors are:
- Web Editor: Lauren Matheny,
- Copy Editor: MacKenzie Menter,
- Multimedia Editor: Lindey Boatman,
- Layout Editor: Nina Howard,
- Photo Editor: Anna Ediger,
- Ad/Marketing Director: Whitney Reinke, and
- Community Managers: Ally Hansen and Sara Coleman.
Kenna Griffin, assistant professor of mass communications and director of student publications, will advise the staff.
Student Publications is accepting applications for staff writers and photographers.
For more information about Student Publications in general or about available positions, call (405) 208-6068 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.